Having Connecting Skills will definitely be an asset to anyone wanting to do any kind of business. Find here some major Connecting Skills that will play a huge role in your career and in life in general!
Here’s the FB Live recording about Connecting Skills You Must Have To NOT Send People Away
Everything we do communicates. Either we speak or don’t speak, we make gestures with our body, the way we move… everything!
Communicating and specifically having the proper Connecting Skills can really expand your business beyond your expectation! You must make people feel special and unique. You must treat them with respect and make them feel good when they are around you.
You need to improve on the following Connecting Skills:
- Be genuinely interested in other people
- Not be distracted while talking to other people
- Practice good tone on video/audio, in real life; smile, have eye contact
- Be assertive about what you do, but not a dictator to other people
- Connect easily, be prepared and always agree
- Do not be addicted to the outcome
- Connect in a friendly way and match the other person
- Always be honest and genuine
- Know your staff, know good amount of detail about your products/services/opportunity
- Communicate on their level
- Have the intention to make their life better
- Do things that are duplicatable, use tools
- Connect in depth. Connect in a way you can reach your new connection’s contacts easily
For more detail on each of these skills, please make sure you watch my video above.
Consider working directly with Niko? Check out my Work With Niko tab.
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For ONLINE Marketing Success through Blogging, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads). Click right here.
PPS: If you are struggling with Twitter following and quality lead generation, click right here.
If you enjoyed this post on Connecting Skills You Must Have To NOT Send People Away, share this blog on Facebook and comment please!
You may contact Niko directly by phone at 00-357-99-540-223, or Skype at: nikpap75
Or feel free to connect with Niko on Facebook anytime at http://facebook.com/InspiredNiko
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel to stay up to date with all my videos!
I am truly grateful to you for visiting my site!