You will find here some Basic DOs And DONTs On Facebook to be aware of. Have you been using Facebook towards promoting your business or products/services without much result? Some of them are I would say “common sense” but I am sure you would agree that common sense is the least common thing…
Here’s the FB Live recording about the Basic DOs And DON Ts On Facebook
To visit the Facebook Live post about the Basic DOs And DON Ts On Facebook, just click/tab here.
Let’s start with the Basic DO’s:
- Do have a fun and engaging profile photo & cover photo
- Do have a profile picture that represents YOU
- (Not your company or products or services or company’s logo etc)
- Do have a clear and inviting photo
- (Not a blurry out of focus photo that nobody can understand it)
- Do be smiling on your photo; it’s your best accessory 🙂
- Do make sure people can actually follow you
- Do have a Public Profile
- Do have a complete Bio
And now the DONT’s:
- Don’t post all day about your business, products or services
- Don’t spam other people’s timelines or pages about your business, products or services
- Don’t try to force your views on others (on politics or religion or other sensitive matters)
- Don’t put your company name or product or service in your name
- Don’t have photos of your company logo or pets etc as your profile image
Even though i show everything on my video above, here are screenshots with my profile as an example:
Do have a good look at the video above where i talk in more detail about the Basic DOs And DONTs On Facebook. If you found value in this, please share on Facebook so that more fellow professionals will benefit from these!
Consider working directly with Niko? Check out my Work With Niko tab.
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For ONLINE Marketing Success through Blogging, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads). Click right here.
PPS: If you are struggling with Instagram following and quality lead generation, click right here.
If you enjoyed this post on Basic DOs And DON Ts On Facebook, share this blog on Facebook and comment please!
You may contact Niko directly by phone at 00-357-99-540-223, or Skype at: nikpap75
Or feel free to connect with Niko on Facebook anytime at http://facebook.com/InspiredNiko
I am truly grateful to you for visiting my site!